Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials.

Search Results: Page 11 of 122 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1218 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ADO ClassADO ClassASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Terje Hauger (from psc cd)
2490 since
1/7/2015 9:47:00 AM

By 3 Users

A small but handy ADO class to use with Classic ASP and Access. The class support all basic database calls like select queries, insert, update and delete by using the ADO Recordset Open method.

Website modular system (qfp-Enterprise) 2Website modular system (qfp-Enterprise) 2ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Quantum Fusion (from psc cd)
969 since
1/7/2015 9:46:00 AM

By 4 Users

I AM GIVING OUT ALL MY ENTERPRISE SCRIPT ALL FOR FREE EVER SINCE MY BRINKSTER ACCT GOT DELETED FOR NO REASON ! HERE IS SOMETHING I MUST SAY ABT BRINKSTER ================= I am here to write about the free webhost brinkster sux . Why it sux ? Because i wa ...(description truncated)

Web Poison (Anti-Spam Measure)Web Poison (Anti-Spam Measure)ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Luis Cantero (from psc cd)
1347 since
1/7/2015 9:45:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is the ASP version of a CGI technique used to scare off spammers (or at least to make things harder for them) that use email extractors to collect addresses from web sites. The script generates a random number of fake Email addresses and URLs that ca ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Professional File SelectorProfessional File SelectorASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Michal Gabrukiewicz (from psc cd)
2780 since
1/7/2015 9:40:00 AM

By 3 Users

i needed a component to select files from a given folder and store the paths to a database. thats why i have written this nice component to easily select files (one or more) from a given folder and its subfolders. it draws the complete tree clearly arrang ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

cAspImagecAspImageASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Terje Hauger (from psc cd)
1536 since
1/7/2015 9:29:00 AM

By 5 Users

cAspImage is a vbscript class that lets you read various properties from image files, including width, height and color depth. This cannot be done directly with ASP/vbscript because this type of information has to be parsed out from the image file itself. ...(description truncated)

The ASP CAPTCHA ProjectThe ASP CAPTCHA ProjectASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Shyam Sundar C S (from psc cd)
8459 since
1/7/2015 9:24:00 AM

By 5 Users

Finally, an CAPCTHA implementation., that too in ASP. This ASP CAPCHA is capable to generating Images on the Fly. Captcha's are generated based on ur requuirement. It can generate random Numbers, Alphabets, Alphanumeric and Alphanumeric with Symbols. Well ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DynamicTimetable(Full Version)DynamicTimetable(Full Version)ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Lee Wei Lun (from psc cd)
1262 since
1/7/2015 9:23:00 AM

By 5 Users

This a dynamic timetable that allows users to see their timetables according to their courses and semester. This application is now complete with administrative features that allows admin to delete and edit the existing timetable. Thanks for the feedback ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Create Dynamic Images (Advanced) (.gif,.jpg,.png) (Server-Side with GD Library)Create Dynamic Images (Advanced) (.gif,.jpg,.png) (Server-Side with GD Library)ASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Trevor Herselman (from psc cd)
4549 since
1/7/2015 9:22:00 AM

By 2 Users

Edited quote from www.boutell.com: "GD is an open source code library for the dynamic creation of images by programmers. GD creates PNG, JPEG and GIF images, and is commonly used to generate charts, graphics, thumbnails, graphs, text and almost anything o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Edge ClassifiedsEdge ClassifiedsASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Lee Wei Lun (from psc cd)
967 since
1/7/2015 9:21:00 AM

By 8 Users

This application allows user to see classifieds that are posted in different categories that are sorted by tabs. Users are also able to upload multiple pictures for a particular submission. All the tabs are fully customizable with a maximum limit of 10 ta ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Railway Reservation SystemA Railway Reservation SystemASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Shyam Srinivas (from psc cd)
6597 since
1/7/2015 9:20:00 AM

By 8 Users

Implements Railway Resrvation Process

Search Results: Page 11 of 122 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1218 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)