Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ASP Chat Version 2.0ASP Chat Version 2.0ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Kaustav Acharya (from psc cd)
1248 since
1/5/2015 10:52:00 AM

By 11 Users

The purpose of this code is to let users talk on an ASP website. It creates a good impression having your very own chat room.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP Chat Version 3.0ASP Chat Version 3.0ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Kaustav Acharya (from psc cd)
2118 since
1/5/2015 1:51:00 PM

By 67 Users

Here it is fellow programmers: ASP Chat Version 3.0. I had promised when I first the skeleton ASP Chat Script i.e. Version 1.0, that I would try my hardest to clone the Yahoo! Chat Rooms. After a lot of hair-pulling and siting in tutorial sites, I fixed a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP Daily DilbertASP Daily DilbertASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Dale Kirkwood (from psc cd)
797 since
1/6/2015 6:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code is based on Ron Lights submission of similar title. Basicaly the code grabs the page from the United Media site, strips out the filename for the Daily Dilbert and writes out a page with an approprate IMG tag to view the strip direct. The code di ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ASP Image CounterASP Image CounterASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Chad J. Cox (from psc cd)
2699 since
1/5/2015 6:34:00 AM

By 30 Users

The ASP Image Counter uses ASP, VBScript, and a Visual Basic Active X library to create an image counter similar to those from www.thecounter.com. Parts of two images are combined to return a single image. The ImgCounter.dll was written in Visual Basic 6. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP List Boxes Move DataASP List Boxes Move DataASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Marcio Coelho (from psc cd)
3453 since
1/5/2015 7:08:00 PM

By 5 Users

couple of ways of moving data between two list boxes.

ASP ScoreBar v1.1ASP ScoreBar v1.1ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Karabunga (from psc cd)
1125 since
1/5/2015 5:30:00 PM

By 4 Users

Function that returns a graphical scorebar based on the value you provide. Very basic but thought I'd share this sweet little function with you all!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP/HTML Templates made easy!ASP/HTML Templates made easy!ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Karabunga (from psc cd)
1314 since
1/5/2015 3:06:00 PM

By 13 Users

Many still think it is not possible to use templates with ASP the CGI way (Perl/C++). Well, it IS possible! I have seen some script that simulate this, but not like this one. You can now have a completely template driven website in a snap. Templates can r ...(description truncated)

AspCodeRunnerAspCodeRunnerASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Networking.be (from psc cd)
1087 since
1/5/2015 10:27:00 PM

By 5 Users

This code allows you to run ASP code from a web page. The code is then written to file, executed and deleted again. Could be usefull for administrative tasks, or even built in some online management system. Feedback and votes appriciated.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

aspEdit v1.3.0 - Online Editor for WebSitesaspEdit v1.3.0 - Online Editor for WebSitesASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
saxsucks (from psc cd)
1300 since
1/5/2015 6:05:00 PM

By 12 Users

aspEdit is a program which allows you to edit your website online. You can upload, create, edit and delete files and create and delete folders in a very easy way. This new version comes with a User-Manager to control the users who are allowed to edit your ...(description truncated)

aspinfo()aspinfo()ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Dennis Pallett (from psc cd)
3265 since
1/6/2015 2:08:00 PM

By 7 Users

aspinfo() is the equivalent of phpinfo(). It displays all kinds of information about the server, asp, cookies, sessions and several other things in a neat table, properly formatted.

Search Results: Page 2 of 11 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 105 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)