Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Area of Rectangle in DelphiArea of Rectangle in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4, KylixBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3253 since
9/28/2016 1:57:49 AM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote using Delphi as my programming language that will compute the area of the rectangle. The code is very short and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Horce RaceHorce RaceDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
3227 since
9/23/2016 7:57:46 AM
Unrated
       Run horseClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ColorPixelColorPixelDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
2846 since
9/19/2016 12:43:14 PM
Unrated
       Determine pixel color and RGB -Value under thr mouse cursor.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Vowels and Consonants Counter in DelphiVowels and Consonants Counter in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4, KylixBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3287 since
9/16/2016 3:04:34 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in Delphi as my main programming language that will ask the user to give a string, word, sentence or phrase and then our program will count the number of consonants and vowels. The code is very short and very easy to understa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Count Vowels in DelphiCount Vowels in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4, KylixBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3671 since
9/16/2016 2:21:56 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give a string, phrase, sentence or word and then our program will count the number of vowels from the given word, string, phrase or sentence from the user. The ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Palindrome in DelphiPalindrome in DelphiDelphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4873 since
9/13/2016 12:07:20 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give a string or word and then our program will check if the given word is a Palindrome or Not. A word becomes a palindrome with you read it forward and backwa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Power of a Number in DelphiPower of a Number in DelphiDelphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3281 since
9/12/2016 11:41:31 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give the base and exponent value and then our program will compute the power of the number. I hope you will find my work useful I used the power function ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime Number Checker in DelphiPrime Number Checker in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3492 since
9/11/2016 3:28:15 AM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using Delphi to accept a number from the user and then our program will check and determine if the given number is a Prime Number or Not. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Roman Numeral Converter in DelphiDecimal To Roman Numeral Converter in DelphiDelphi 6Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3614 since
9/9/2016 10:58:49 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using Delphi version 6 as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will convert the given decimal number by our user into roman numera ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Binary To Decimal Converter in DelphiBinary To Decimal Converter in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3928 since
9/4/2016 2:25:02 AM
Unrated
       I wrote this simple program that will ask the user to give a number in binary and then our program will convert the number to its decimal equivalent using Delphi as my programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 39 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 382 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Delphi 7
Delphi 6
Delphi 5
Delphi 4
Pre Delphi 4
Kylix