Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Range of Fibonacci Numbers in PHPRange of Fibonacci Numbers in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4677 since
9/3/2016 2:01:19 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote using PHP that will ask the user to give a range from lower bound to upper bound and then our program will generate a series of fibonacci number based on the range that is being specify by our user. Add me at Facebook my addr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Range of Prime Numbers in PHPRange of Prime Numbers in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5193 since
9/3/2016 1:54:03 AM
Unrated
       Here is a simple program that I wrote in PHP as my programming language that will ask the user to give the range from lower bound and upper bound and generate the corresponding prime number from the given range. The code is very easy to undertand and use. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How to Add Magento Product VideoHow to Add Magento Product VideoPHP 5.0Intermediate /
Henry Roger
15132 since
9/2/2016 6:28:29 AM

By 1 Users

Videos are always useful, particularly if you want to display information. It provides maximum details in less time. In an e-commerce store, customers are interested to collect all the information about a product before they buy the product. It's a good i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

BlackmarieBlackmariePHP 4.0Intermediate /
therukumarran
4492 since
8/23/2016 11:47:01 AM
Unrated
       Blackmarie

Days of the Week in PHPDays of the Week in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5373 since
8/5/2016 12:30:09 PM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to give you a sample program that will ask the user to give the year, month and day and then our program will determine what is the day in that given date using PHP. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Fa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Strong Number Checker in PHPStrong Number Checker in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5819 since
8/5/2016 12:26:55 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to check if the given number of the user in strong number or not. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Roman Numeral To Decimal in PHPRoman Numeral To Decimal in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4852 since
8/5/2016 12:25:20 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that will convert the roman number into decimal equivalent in PHP. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Days in a Month in PHPDays in a Month in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5322 since
8/5/2016 12:23:57 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP that will ask the user to give the year and month and then our program will give how many days in the given month and year to the user. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Roman NumeralDecimal To Roman NumeralPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4584 since
8/5/2016 12:22:17 PM

By 1 Users

The purpose of this program is to get the decimal value from the user and then convert it in roman numeral equivalent in PHP. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Admin Dashboard in PHP and MySQLAdmin Dashboard in PHP and MySQLPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
22273 since
7/28/2016 11:28:02 PM

By 2 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program wrote by a good friend of mine Mr. Dave Marcellana he share his work to us in order to help our fellow software developer in PHP and MySQL. He called this program admin dashboard in PHP and M ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 64 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 637 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0