Important alert: (current site time 4/23/2014 2:27:37 PM EDT)

winzip icon

Online Examination Project

Email
Submitted on: 6/9/2008 9:55:53 AM
By: Suhas Manjunath Kashyap  
Level: Advanced
User Rating: By 21 Users
Compatibility: PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0
Views: 68499
author picture
(About the author)

To create an awareness of examination in a simpler way

Can't Copy and Paste this?
Click here for a copy-and-paste friendly version of this code!
//**************************************
// for :Online Examination Project
//**************************************
Please use this directly to your project but please vote...
winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Terms of Agreement:   
By using this code, you agree to the following terms...   
  1. You may use this code in your own programs (and may compile it into a program and distribute it in compiled format for languages that allow it) freely and with no charge.
  2. You MAY NOT redistribute this code (for example to a web site) without written permission from the original author. Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.   
  3. You may link to this code from another website, but ONLY if it is not wrapped in a frame. 
  4. You will abide by any additional copyright restrictions which the author may have placed in the code or code's description.

Other 4 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Advanced category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

6/9/2008 10:00:21 AMShwetha Sridhar

This is good PHP Codings.
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

6/9/2008 12:55:33 PMthakares

Overall appearance is good (Huge Graphics, ok for Intranet but not suitable for Internet). But poor functionality. Tables in database online_exam_db are poorly managed. No database logic. Basic definition of primary key is absent. Simple use database no relational database seen. Also poor session handling. Intruder can easily access and destroy the session. Old type markup. No proper DocType definition. The author has worked hard on appearance but but not on PHP programming. Poor logic seen in almost every php file. No proper organization of code is seen. Not recommended for professional use. Overall Rating: ** (Two Stars!)

7/9/2008 11:13:42 PMmcpatenz

what is the database password

2/23/2009 12:42:27 PMDibyendu

Sir, I am developing a final year project on Online Examination. Your codings has helped me a great deal, but I can't get access to the database. The MYD and MYI files can't be opened. Also when I'm trying to register, the page returns an error. I will be highly obliged if you kindly help me out with this problem.
Thanking you,
Dibyendu.

3/30/2009 4:05:35 AMnik

thanks for this code.its really help me to finish my task.

6/24/2009 4:52:17 PMMaster_Coder

In your screen shot it says, 90 mins or 1.3 hours. Those are not the same, 1.3 hours is only 80 mins, 90 mins would be 1.5 hours.

7/9/2009 5:07:04 AMsamaneh

hello
thank you
This is good PHP Codings.
but i can't work these.ican't login , ...
please help me(immediate).
have good time

7/17/2009 9:19:45 AMsaeed

it seems your a gooooooooood engineer !!!thnx alot

9/9/2009 12:33:55 PMSkatz

how can i work with this ? it doesn't work when i register or login to an account... what is the basic procedure....? please help with some basic steps

10/5/2009 8:17:07 AMfiztheman

suhas,i've already download your coding.but i can't access it.when i open it,i want to login,the page will be redirect to front page.may i know why i can't access it?is it because of database??

12/21/2009 4:48:15 AMikthiandor

Me too was not able to find a sensible way of importing the schema definitions in the MySQL database. However I had gone through the codes and set it up manually through MySQL Workbench. Have these created on your own and the code will rock...mine is working for sure...

CREATE DATABASE online_exam_db;
CREATE TABLE online_exam_db.loginform (username varchar(30), name varchar(30), password varchar(30), retypepassword varchar(30), emailaddress varchar(30), unicol varchar(30), gender varchar(6), age int(2), sem varchar(12), city varchar(30), country varchar(15));
CREATE TABLE online_exam_db.login ( username varchar(30), password varchar(30), semester varchar(12));
CREATE TABLE online_exam_db.session ( username varchar(30), semester varchar(15));

You can insert data through SQLs but the registration process defined in the code will do the same for you...
Good Luck !!!!

12/22/2009 6:57:44 AMsudhakar

hii im not able to access the database can u tell me how can i get the database files.

2/25/2010 1:09:29 PMdeepak

CAn Any 1 provide that how the data in this is managed

3/3/2010 10:23:21 AMdeepak

Hi i am new to programming, and I am unable to run this project can any one tell me the process to run this project without error

4/2/2010 1:00:01 PMsaravana

Can u help me on run this project ?
i have created the database. but couldn't able to login. please give the procedure to work this exam system.

Thanks in advance.

4/22/2010 2:49:34 PMExplore Soft

this is not working
can u expalin me how it work

5/21/2010 3:02:19 AMpooja

i cant login and i cannot recieve the codings how can get codings and entire project

9/2/2010 8:40:49 AMAnsh

sir...m can login....plz help me...

11/1/2010 1:01:31 AMabhijeet

thanks for giving use full info.
i just forget term and condition for examination thnx alot

2/7/2011 3:38:50 AMfuturebillgates

nothing is working brother

1/13/2012 4:39:18 AMsandhya agnihotri

good

10/29/2012 4:03:43 AMHemen

Hi. Tnx but it does not register and login.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.