winzip icon

Full Accounting/Invoicing Program Using Database Connections and Log/Backup Files

Email
Submitted on: 1/16/2015 9:35:00 AM
By: Harry Maugans (from psc cd)  
Level: Intermediate
User Rating: By 69 Users
Compatibility: VB 6.0
Views: 15926

This is an accounting or invoicing program that i made using databases and rich text files. I tried not to use any complicated OCXs like report designer or any control like that, which i have seen in other submissions. With this program, u can make accounts, delete accounts, edit the account information, enter information into invoice, toggle through multiple rows of information, generate an invoice or statement, and at the end of the month, you can generate a billing summery with all the account's information for that month. There is an automatic backup feature where whenever you generate an invoice, it saves a copy on your hard drive for later access. There is even a feature that you toggle when you are done editing that companies information for the month, which adds it to the billing summery and marks it with a bright green label, to indicate that you don't need to do it again; it is done. There are still a few more feature that i would like to add, but a few of my friends are pressing me to submit this. I am anxiously awaiting feedback on this, so if you like it, or don't like it, please leave feedback that tells me what to change. I have seen before feedback like "I like it" or "It sucks" and Planet Source Code was made for people to share their work and their ideas about other's work, so please keep the Planet Source Code alive and uncorrupted. I can't really tell ya to vote for me, cause it doesn't really effect people's opinion positively when every button they click says "VOTE 4 ME!!!". Well, that's ab00t it, i hope you enjoy.

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 5 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Intermediate category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

11/11/2016 2:31:07 PMprince bonney

hi bro im really impressed on your project and good job done im gonna go through your project too and im going to give it a new modernize interface and send it back to you soon

contact me from ghana +233268409704

my name is smart
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

8/8/2017 5:13:31 AMadit

hello can you create invoice vessel ??

and i am just change data base never error program ?
what is the price of the program ?

i just have a little money? because i from indonesia and idr not dollar ... hehe
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.