Important alert: (current site time 12/20/2014 12:23:16 AM EDT)

winzip icon

A classic one (and sequel)

Email
Submitted on: 4/22/2013 2:33:52 PM
By: Carles P.V. 
Level: Intermediate
User Rating: By 166 Users
Compatibility: VB 6.0
Views: 49812

Remake of the well-known classic DOS game "Lemmings" and its sequel "Oh No! More Lemmings". Includes editor for designing your own levels. Have fun!

First release: 7/Aug/2005.
Last update: 10/Apr/2013 (1.6.00) - Added Xmas Lems '91 and '92 demo packs, and Holiday Lems 1993 and 1994 packs! (as well as Xmas animations :-), added 'Import DOS level' tool and 'Play level' feature on Editor... (See History.txt for full list of changes).

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Terms of Agreement:   
By using this code, you agree to the following terms...   
  1. You may use this code in your own programs (and may compile it into a program and distribute it in compiled format for languages that allow it) freely and with no charge.
  2. You MAY NOT redistribute this code (for example to a web site) without written permission from the original author. Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.   
  3. You may link to this code from another website, but ONLY if it is not wrapped in a frame. 
  4. You will abide by any additional copyright restrictions which the author may have placed in the code or code's description.

Other 53 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Intermediate category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

7/8/2005 5:34:53 PMMatthew R. Usner

I love how you always rate your submissions "Intermediate" when your stuff is usually some of the most advanced stuff on this site... Must be nice to be modest like you! Can't wait to try this out. Thanks!
(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

7/8/2005 6:42:36 PMRobert Rayment

Very few have the skill & pesistence to produce something like this - fantastic*****

7/8/2005 7:09:23 PMCarles P.V.

Thank you Matthew, thank you Robert :-) Yes, a lot of hours!

7/8/2005 9:12:08 PMChris Seelbach.

Hello Carles. Wonderful. This game brings back fond memories, and I think you did an admirable job. Thank's for sharing. 5/5

7/8/2005 9:56:55 PMMatthew R. Usner

I've just spent a good hour playing this, got to level 9. Every time I think I'm starting to learn something about VB someone like you comes along to remind me I'm an utter noob... The game played with no errors at all in Win98 in case you were wondering. Fantastic job.

7/8/2005 11:02:33 PMPeter Wilson

Wow! This is pretty damm good! Well commented code, sounds, animation, fun-factor... it's all here! 5 Lems!

7/8/2005 11:02:58 PMDean Camera

Woah! Now THIS deserves a COTM...

5 Globes.
- Dean

7/8/2005 11:46:13 PMPeter Wilson

I wish I could vote twice!

7/8/2005 11:55:23 PMHeriberto Mantilla Santamaria

Is nice and my opinion is similar to Mattew R. Usner.

7/9/2005 4:13:04 AMRichard Mewett

This deserves a category all of its own! Truely fantastic job in replicating graphics & even more admirably game play/feel. 5*

7/9/2005 5:34:25 AMM@rk

This is a very very funny game very very well programmed :D

5* from me!

7/9/2005 5:41:02 AMLight Templer

Hi Carles, I knew it: Deep in our hearts we all are players ! ;-)))
Thanks for this lem, hh gem! ^^
To the levels: Are the original levels hard coded or single files? In last case a converter should be possible.
My 5 LLLLL to COTM :-) and regards - LiTe

7/9/2005 5:58:12 AMCarles P.V.

Thank all for you kind comments and votes. Happy to see you all like this emulation :-)

7/9/2005 5:59:57 AMCarles P.V.

LiTe: There are specifications about level file format. Anyway, they are not saved in independent files but in packed ones (~10 per file?). I have not investigated a lot on this, but it would be really helpful that converter, specialy for not 'Fun' ratings. But the problem would come with 'interactive objects'. I've set different IDs for them. However, I've preserved terrain specifications and IDs (and flags), so at least... I'll read more on this. Thanks and regards ;-)

7/9/2005 6:50:30 AMJim Jose

Hi Carles,

All I have to Say... WOW!!!

Best wishes!!! It worth COTM
Jim Jose

7/9/2005 7:39:13 AM-Data-

if u haven't voted for this yet you are nuts. this is awesome... i am sure momoya will steal it and claim it as his though. 5 from me!

7/9/2005 7:43:15 AM-Data-

oh yeah, one other thing. I have never played this before so I suck. One thing I noticed, maybe it is supposed to be that way, but when all your lems die you have an option to left click to retry the level, or right click to return to a menu. When I right click I get a black screen, no menu... or are you refering to file menu?

7/9/2005 7:47:45 AMenmity

you really disappointed me THIS time! why not a usercontrol, buddy?!

I LOVE THIS GAME!

^_^

7/9/2005 7:54:05 AMenmity

how to play;)

7/9/2005 8:45:35 AM

Carles, i've emailed you around 3/4 times in the past months and was curious to here you replys to the subjects discussed.

Did you get the fixes for the thumbnailer shutdown bug? I am in the middle of putting togther a threaded version of the thumbnailer for supporting slow devices.

Great work on the lemmings clone!

Email me when you get time.

7/9/2005 8:46:34 AM

should be 'hear' not 'here' - must be tired :)

It's Dave...

7/9/2005 9:59:45 AMSPY-3

I dont even know what a lem is but this is a pretty easy game and im guessing the graphics look just like the original? For being the first time ive ever played in my life ive only failed one level (the first :D) but i didnt get what i was doing till the 2nd or 3rd anyway great emulation or just clone of the game 5 globes!!

7/9/2005 10:15:37 AMSPY-3

I dont see what everyone is saying is so hard about it ive beat just about every level except 1 on my first try... I guess its just how we all think to do things. Once again great work!

7/9/2005 12:12:47 PMRobert Rayment

SPY-3 try level Mayhem - Steel Works!!

7/9/2005 1:50:51 PMFred.cpp

Browsing at the code...
What Can I say? You not only make the things work, you make It Perfect. Professional formating, coding skills, and results, you deserve more than five and more than Intermediate.
Felicidades, como siempre un trabajo de gran calidad (y adictivo:-s)

7/9/2005 3:41:03 PMHeriberto Mantilla Santamaria

Hi Carles P.V., este juego es bastante acojedor pero no s que es mejor el juego el editor.

Por cierto tienes mucha creatividad.

Gracias,

7/9/2005 3:43:29 PM_Merlin_

Looks very good. And it brings back memories. I have the original DOS versions, 'Lemmings' and 'More Lemmings'. You sure know your way around in VB.
I think I might just give you 5 diggers for it.

Merlin is the name, and logic is my game...

7/9/2005 5:22:50 PMgibra

Excellent work. 5 globes!
I love Lemmings...
Why music isn't implemented ?

7/9/2005 6:56:24 PMAleksandar Ruzicic

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lemings, i love them! The best game ever, and the code is just brilliant.

7/10/2005 8:41:19 AMValerian E Partenie

Great code! AWESOME game! Thanks for sharing it! 5/5 globes!

7/10/2005 8:45:25 AMValerian E Partenie

I can make a prevision! This code will be the winning code!

7/10/2005 7:14:11 PMSpodii

I haven't voted for anyone in a LONG time, but you deserve to win, not only since Lemmings is GOD, but man, really nice work.

7/10/2005 7:16:19 PMRiccardo Cohen

Wooowww! This is GOOD! 5 globes from me! Keep up the very good work Charles!

7/10/2005 7:16:39 PMSpodii

I just realized, 2 days and 33 excellent votes, nothing below 5? That's gotta be close to a record. ;)

7/11/2005 4:53:57 AMTom Law

Incredible piece of work - shows that we still have some real talent on PSC

7/11/2005 8:02:08 AMAJ Hill

beautiful beautiful beautiful - true to the old classic and the code is sweet to match... *sigh* We're in the presence of greatness - maybe I'll actually understand your code one day ;o)

7/11/2005 8:05:50 AMAJ Hill

I've played it a bit more and the behaviour of the basher function seem counter-intuitive to me in the way it expires immediately unless you activate it immediately at the wall. Should it not remain active (like some of the other, persistent talents) and then expire? Just nit-picking - there's not much you can criticize here!

7/11/2005 8:05:55 PMRichard Mewett

AJ Hill - The basher behaviour is true to the original game (to me the most impressive aspect of the emulation - and thats saying something given the quality of the whole package!)

7/12/2005 1:46:32 AMCodeFester

Just thought you'd want to know that when I start the program then left-click the 'Music' link I get an unhandled error on this line: 'ReDim oDIBTERRAIN(0 To .flFilter.ListCount - 1)' because the list count on flFilter is 0... I still always vote 5 for your incredibly fine works. Thanks as usual for posting the masterpiece...

7/12/2005 10:48:21 AMRuturaaj

You know, the way you have performed in Code of the Month, what we call in Marathi (that's my language) as ... "to alaa, tyaane paahile aani to jinkalaa !"

This in English means ... "he came, he saw and he won !" Before your arival, ComboView and IsButton were fighting for #1 spot. There are still 33 and 32 votes. But you are on 47 !

Soon, it's going to be 48 ... that's my vote friend ! Nice work and a lot to learn from ...

7/12/2005 10:44:42 PMLCSBSSRHXXX

w0w

7/13/2005 3:22:01 AMDehury

i havent played lems before and i just started playing ur 1st level and it was just hard to imagine. Belive me " U R GREAT". I am planning to make a side scrolling game and so this code must help me a lot. Hope you wont mind if i learn a few techniques from you, or ask you a few questions. And yes do check my game "bomberman" that i am posting today. It will feel great to hear from a better programmer. and yes- OOOOO from me. you have got the code of the month in ur pocket.

7/13/2005 4:03:59 AMAli Akbar

hi. nice code. you might want to check out mappy

7/13/2005 10:29:53 PMenmity

could any one tell me how to play?

7/14/2005 2:46:17 AMdafhi

sweet, charles. you are truly one of the most professional level coders on here. this game originally appeared on the amiga

7/14/2005 12:39:34 PM??

I made some custom levels, but was unable to load them without a few code changes. I added a "Custom" group:
In fLevel.FormLoad add the following line
Call tvLevels.Nodes.Add(, , "Custom", "Custom", 1)
In fLevel.pvShowAllLevels change
For l = 0 To 3
to
For l = 0 To 4

Then save custom levels as 400.dat, 401.dat, ..

7/16/2005 12:16:21 AMBrian Matthew Anderson

I fondly remember playing this on my old Commodore Amiga 500... What I miss the most about the game was the music. Wish I could hear it again. Nevertheless, excellent clone. One small thing that could be fixed - when you double-click the nuke option, have the lems say "Oh no!" since you clearly already have them do that when using the explode lem option. The level editor was a nice touch and makes it better than the original since there was no level editor "back in the day". 5 globes.

7/17/2005 6:42:46 AMRalph LONG Metz

If I could vote more than 5, I would give it to you for this fantastic game.
1781 people accessed this and only 58 ratings ?
Hey, what's up - Make this the code of the month - VOTE FOR IT !

7/17/2005 8:10:57 AMUlli

This is what I call programming just for the unbounded fun of being creative and good.

Tnx Charles!

7/18/2005 10:03:58 PMAnthony Martin

The office is addicted!! 5 big one's from me

7/19/2005 4:18:44 AMSubharaj Chakraborty

Downloading problem, pls help

7/25/2005 1:14:11 AMNick Rogers

Fantastic!
Only problems I have encountered: If you press Pause before the Lems entrance opens, the opening animation doesn't complete when pause is unpressed. Also, from my memory some of the terrain elements should be background (ie the Lems should not be able to walk on them), in particular, the dangly roots in 019 (You live and Lem). I could be wrong on this last one though.
Anyway, a fantastic recreation of a classic game.

7/25/2005 7:36:04 AMAlex Flex

I actually downloaded this to play the game, not to get the source!
Good game!

7/25/2005 11:53:00 AMFrederico Machado

Excelent work!

Congratulations!!!

7/26/2005 12:14:35 PMLuis Coelho

Hi Carles. Very, very, very nice work.
I'm waiting for a high definition release of Lems (1024x768). Then i'll give you 10 G's, so for now, i'll give just 5 G's ;)
Keep going.

7/30/2005 8:46:50 AMDangerous

Carles. You are great in playing with API's. I want to change the Text Of a TextBox that is outside my VB Application and is also disabled. Can I do this. Please help me. Just tell me The API'S that will do that and their respective functions.
Best Regards,
Dangerous

7/31/2005 4:20:45 PMAaron Delgado

You did a great job, especially with coding the game and I think it should be under advanced, not intermediate. Also, you should include a code for the level editor to show what the solution is so one could verify it works.

8/2/2005 7:04:25 PMDave

I'm glad Carles won the code of the month, this game is the best on pscode.

Would love to see updates to this game though! A fullscreen mode with higher resolution graphics (included in windows version of lemmings) would be great.

8/2/2005 7:20:51 PMHerman

I don't come to PSC too often, but it is always a pleasure bumping into a Charles' posting. Marvellous one again. Just a little piece of input: I did a test of the program running with Large Font setting (just out of habbit for the purpose of testing), the "pixel-reaction" then became inaccurate (A simple solution would be to detect beforehand and flag a message if Large Font).

8/3/2005 9:35:45 AMJase

This is the unbelieveable work. Sorry i forgot to vote u. Now i vote u 5 star. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/3/2005 10:05:31 AMJase

Carles, tell u the truth... I never found a bug in ur project. u r super coder, super programer.....Genius

8/4/2005 12:25:23 PMJase Ong

Pls vote him, don't just know to download the code. Ur vote will encourage him to keep up to work and share with us his good effort. Don't mean n just know download lazy vote.

8/4/2005 2:01:27 PMalbert_swafega

****** FANTASTIC!!! ******

8/4/2005 5:33:50 PMAlouria

I must say this was one of my favorite games ever. You are now my personal hero.

8/7/2005 2:22:45 AMJase Ong

Carles, next time create 3D game. I will vote u.

8/10/2005 6:12:29 PMDave

Carles are you getting my emails?

You've been fixing alot of bugs in this game! Update 23 already :)

8/15/2005 1:07:45 PMVisual Basic Beginner

Wow! This is almost exactly like the original. The only improvement I can think of is to make a fullscreen version. 5 globes!

8/19/2005 10:14:43 AMCold_Fire

I reached level 27 before realizing I couldn't save.... T_T. I really missed lemmings. ***** from me.

8/19/2005 10:24:23 AMDean Camera

Cold Fire, it saves automatically. IIRC, Once you finish a level, the next level becomes avaliable in the select level list. - Dean

9/2/2005 9:47:35 PMPaul Turcksin

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude and admiration for this superb post. A vote of 5 is almost an insult. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

10/31/2005 5:01:34 PMRobin Orheden

Im very impressed that you
managed to preserve the real
lemmings "spirit" in this game!
Great work!

12/4/2005 12:30:36 AMTaras

This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen done in VB, in 10 years of coding. Seriously! Wow. Thanks, I'm going to be playing with this for a long time!!

12/31/2005 12:26:00 PMhttp://www.mp3trivia.com

I am truly inspired by the dedication and persistance it must have taken to create this work. Excellent Job, Five Stars from me. One small thing that always bothers me about some peoples VB code, there is no need for using CALL. If your not going to use the value from a function, just dont put () around it and you'll be fine. I think it looks cleaner that way, instead of all those darn CALLs everywhere. Once again, awesome job, keep up the good work.

-- Bill

1/13/2006 5:16:31 PMM. T. Hadi

I love it. That brought back some memories, its even better than the original. 5 Globes from me... Thank you.

3/6/2006 7:08:04 AMkerplunk_boy

just two words: AWESOME DUDE!!!!

3/7/2006 6:39:18 AMBob Itami

Excellent - I forgot how fun it is to save lives rather than kill them!
congrats on a fantastic and much appreciated effort.

3/7/2006 9:02:56 PMA. G. Violette

Carles,

Having reviewed all of the previous praise from all, if not most, of the best VB coders submitting to PSC, I feel I cannot download a copy of your post without also saying that this was one of the most professionally coded projects ever submitted.

I must be in for a steep learning curve while I try to understand this classic gaming environment from your code.

... and even though the votes won't be counted now ... I still give you 5 big ones! *****

Thanks

3/9/2006 1:27:54 PMOri Lahav

That's amazing!
This some of the best (or the best) code on this site!
I rated it 5 stars, of course...

(Did you noticed that 101 people rated it 5 stars?)

3/10/2006 2:03:38 AMRene Dirks

Reviving memories! What an amazing job you did! 5 stars from me (even though voting is over)

3/30/2006 5:38:22 AMVivek sadh

The best code ever published in Planet-source-code.********** 10 stars for u.
I cannot give more than 5 in psc, but i wanted to give u 10.
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

3/30/2006 1:41:49 PMGil

Awesome code . . but I've never played LEMMINGS before :(
Somebody post a short howto?

4/1/2006 1:07:27 PMXon_Matt

Brilliant, im on level 14 and still going... 5 stars

4/2/2006 5:30:37 AMShawn J Cox

Good coding, love the classic remake. Even though there has been a windows version since 1996, by Visual Sciences, LTD. This version comes with an extra pack of levels they made.

4/4/2006 3:31:51 AMTasos

Great program 5 globes from me.

4/4/2006 9:25:14 AMFilipe Lage

Incredible :)
Great code. 5 globes from me too.
Keep it up !!!
// FCLage

7/15/2006 11:54:07 AMIan Bunting

Very addictive game just like the original. Must resist the temptation to let them all out and watch the fireworks after I hit the nuke. By the way bashers often will bash only once then turn back into walkers. I can't remember if this behaviour was part of the original game. I think it might have been. Anyway 5 ***** from me.

9/10/2006 4:16:02 AMApaxTeam

AMAZINGIASDFIJFE#(JUASIFJUAF

Very good work at this. very advanced for most vb codes i seen on here.!

11/9/2006 3:02:16 AMRobert Rayment

Carles I looked but still not sure - what is 'stretching via byte processing'?

11/9/2006 3:41:05 AMAstro

just awesome very very good coding and game emulation of a classic i used to play 5/5 globes man

11/9/2006 7:52:16 AMT Jackson

You must be joking about classing this as Intermediate. I reckon this would have taken months. *****

11/10/2006 9:31:33 AMJolly

this code is just great!!! what kind of bmp format do you use? i have tried to change one, but after saving there is no image in the game ?!?!?!

11/27/2006 11:55:11 AMEric mrE521

All my 5 r givn 2 u

11/28/2006 5:14:46 AMgrigri

Explosion particles? Well cool! The only thing that was missing :)

This is excellent, I think I've already voted 5* but I'll try again in case I didn't.

Any plans to redo Lemmings: The Tribes?

11/30/2006 4:38:20 AMAvi

What can I add to the above?

THANK YOU

3/15/2007 12:26:03 AMenmity

any tricks to remain alive;)

3/15/2007 5:20:01 PMLaVolpe

I was hoping not to see this again. Last time I downloaded it, I couldn't stop playing it for a week!

3/16/2007 8:43:57 AMbruno_RAM

amazing lemmings game
i can't believe this game has been made by you in VB

it runs perfectly
5***** from me!!!

4/4/2007 6:52:24 PMChris Jennings

Charles, I just finished playing this after HOURS of gameplay and I have to say I am absolutely astounded by what I see. I've not even begun to look at the code yet! I've been playing it for many hours from the IDE and on a few occassions have forgotten that this is a VB program. The quality of gameplay, graphics and sound is astonishing beyond words. You are a superbly talented individual and I think I speak for the whole PSC community when I say a heartfelt thank you for sharing with us this truely amazing program. Keep up the very excellent work. Words fail me as to how great this is. Regards, Chris

5/16/2007 5:07:45 PMLaVolpe

100 more levels -- you devil. Downloading started, playing begins shortly; my weekend is now a total loss, sorry family, sorry friends, gotta save these lemmings

5/17/2007 3:16:22 PMAric Holland

nice... im jealous :P

5/17/2007 3:22:29 PMHelio Hora Passos

Very Very Nice, very Cool thx

5/18/2007 4:35:06 PM_Merlin_

Carles, you might just have stranded my mariage, my wife isn't going to see me this weekend. ;)

Great stuff!

Merlin is the name, and logic is my game...

5/18/2007 4:38:27 PMHeriberto Mantilla Santamaria

I want to more lemmings :), this game is very additive

5/19/2007 4:29:09 AMviolent_ken

Probably the best source of psc...

5 globes for me, of course.

5/28/2007 1:32:26 AMenmity

what's new in May 27th, 2007 (v 1.3.2)?

5/28/2007 11:48:05 AMCarles P.V.

Nothing special: probably last update (forgot to attach history-file). Minor: 1) Added small delay before first Lem comes out from door (DoFrame/[gsOpeningDoors]) 2. Removed lo-nibble mask on pvCheckPixel routine (see last case) 3. Number of palette entries processed on GetFadedOutGlobalPalette() changed to only 16. // Was planning a last update where all graphics-sets and related 'config' info was compressed and packed, but...

5/28/2007 11:50:48 AMCarles P.V.

Thanks again for your interest! Regards :-)))

5/30/2007 6:14:33 AMenmity

always love your submissions;)

6/9/2007 5:35:11 PMTanner H

Simply amazing. 5*****s for sure. Your reproduction is pretty much flawless!

6/26/2007 1:35:57 PMJohannes B

Wow, this is easily one of the most impressive things i've seen on this site.
Please do a clone of Commander Keen ;D

5 globes!

7/2/2007 6:11:34 AMBeebymensies

This is the best game i've seen on PSC, *****

7/3/2007 9:30:03 AMJakeBullet

So nice! And super clean code! 5 big ones!

7/3/2007 9:41:23 AMRoss

As mentioned already, this (and all your code) is really first class. Thankyou for contributing your hard work once again.
I do have one question though - what paint package did you use to edit the images? Paint Shop Pro 5 doesn't seem to recognise the BMP type.
Once again, thanks and keep on submitting.

7/4/2007 3:43:50 AMCarles P.V.

:-) Paint package? None. Bitmaps were extracted from original packed files (as true-color bitmaps) and then converted to 8-bit indexed ones (global palette indexes). On this last step, bitmaps are *upside-down'ed*, so maybe this causes some editors not to recognize them. Anyway, if you wanted to edit those bitmaps, you should take into account they are treated as color indexes at time to render. In-game palettes define colors *globaly*, not at bitmap level.

7/4/2007 5:07:07 AMCarles P.V.

And sorry for so many updates. *Emulating* something is more difficult than creating from scratch.

7/26/2007 11:57:08 AMFrdric Ct

I have one suggestion, add the fast forward button that was introduced in the sequels. It can be long sometimes to wait for the lems to finally enter the safe house.

7/26/2007 5:04:18 PMCarles P.V.

Not implemented as a button, but already there... Try pressing [F] :-)

12/27/2007 11:28:01 PMenmity

excellent update, happy new year!

12/30/2007 10:56:28 AMULLI

Just google for WinLems - they are spread all over the world.

Happy New Year, Carles

1/9/2008 10:01:41 AMCricri

Excellent, thanks!

1/15/2008 10:13:01 PMenmity

little suggestion: the VarPtrArray api is using msvbvm50, in compiled mode, the app will not run and do not give any message. maybe wrap the function to make it work both with vb5/6

1/15/2008 10:15:22 PMenmity

for the ugly code steal, it's too common in open source world, that's why mysql turned to be close source recently.

1/30/2008 10:15:09 AMHeriberto Mantilla Santamaria

The people dont have respect with the author creator programs, pathetic this W.G.

Anyway gr8 update.

12/6/2008 6:06:19 PM0x34

Wow... I'm having flashbacks to the hours of time wasted playing this on my old Amiga! Nicely done! 5

9/8/2010 9:07:18 AMgabriel

congratulations! This game is really very nice. Is a lot of work in vb... Sorry my bad english :)

7/28/2011 8:39:03 PMZhu JinYong

long time no see. Have you switched to C#/.NET or else?

10/27/2011 3:18:16 AMDave Carter

A VB Masterpiece, huge thanks, dave :D

11/2/2011 5:13:24 AMLight Templer

Support time span like Blizzard 's ;-) Cool!

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.