winzip icon

A Complete Inventory and Account Receivable System (UPDATED)

Email
Submitted on: 2/13/2015 2:21:00 PM
By: Philip V. Naparan :-) (from psc cd)  
Level: Intermediate
User Rating: By 572 Users
Compatibility: VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS Excel
Views: 17487

This is an inventory and account receivable system project which I made some of my client here in Philippines.The program uses ADO and have lot of functionalities. The program can be able to run using keyboard,track user updates and etc. If you download this program you will learn the fallowing:(1) Know how to use ADO in real world business software. (2) Know how to handle millions of records using paging techniques.(3) How to use listview in database programming. (4) How to use flexgrid in creading a Master Detail form. (5) How to use crystal report (6) How to how to design a good looking software. (7) You will learn how to use custom define procedures and functions to optimize your codes. (8) You will learn the used of string and file manipulation in real world. (9) The used of API in real world database programming.There is a lot more to learn from this code... so download it and share your comment on what you have learn. Please don't forget to vote! I CONSIDER YOUR VOTE AS ONE WAY ON HOW YOU WILL ACKNOWLEDGE MY WORK!! have a nice day and GOD Bless :-) -Philip

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 9 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Intermediate category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

2/12/2016 6:45:10 AMwilliam

it is nice project but how does it work?
can ctrlNSDataCombo.ocx read data fro SQL database? can i get sample on how it connects to SQL databse?

(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

2/23/2016 8:08:20 AMwilliam

This Application is nice.just wanted to understand one thing.
How does ctrlNSDataCombo.ocx work with SQL Database 2008.whenever i sue this control it fails to connect say user login failed and yet have supplied all parameters connection,All data is available but when i click on the control it gives me the erro.also can i get the same application that runs on SQL database?
thanks

4/19/2016 9:43:45 AMsalah

v.good

8/29/2016 2:33:02 PMcedrick

it's nice...it will help my project a lot...

12/15/2016 1:35:50 AM

I can't Run the program in Visual Basic it says that "Must have startup form or Sub Main ()"... please reply i need to know why.... pm me in my email or here.
thank you.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.