winzip icon

vkControls : 16 GRAPHICALS usercontrols ! NEVER SEEN before ! (update 4)

Submitted on: 2/17/2015 5:34:00 PM
By: violent_ken (from psc cd)  
Level: Advanced
User Rating: By 66 Users
Compatibility: VB 6.0
Views: 1125
     Here are 16 VERY customizable graphical usercontrols (XP style by default). NO dependencies needed !! Each usercontrol is self-subclassed using ASM code !! Unicod support. Include vkCommand (the same that the XP one + icon, 6 different styles by default !), vkListBox (it is a very fast (4 seconds to add 100000 items !) "one-column-listview" with checkboxes, icons, different style for EACH item !, FileList, FolderList and DriveList options...), vkVScroll & vkHScroll (very customizable scroll with a high range : +- 4.10^14 !!), vkUpDown, vkToggleButton (vkCommand with the Value property), vkFrame (high customizable Frame with gradients, icon...), vkProgressBar (high number of properties !!), vkCheck (with transparency), vkOption (with transparency and auto-Group option wich automatically manage groups in different containers), vkLabel (border), vkScrollContainer (a vkFrame-like container with scrolls) and vkTextBox (a usercontrol based on a vbTextBox, but with new Scrolls, Legend zone, line numbers, new methods and properties... There are still some bugs concerning TextBox'HScroll). The three last controls are not really graphical usercontrols : vkTimer (new timer with APIs), vkMouseKeyEvents (wich allows to use ALL MISSING EVENTS (MouseLeave, MouseEnter, MiddleClick...) to ALL OF YOUR OWN usercontrols wich have hWnd properties !) and vkSysTray (allows to easily add multiples icons to the SysTray, manage to re-display the icons if explore.exe crashes by hooking 'TaskbarCreated' message !). There are still some little bugs in scrolls of vkListBox and vkTextBox, but sure you will enjoy this code !! Please vote for me ! (and sorry for my english : I'm french ^^).---------------UPDATE 5 JUNE : Now there is a clean package (just launch *.vbg project), high optimisations (when controls are loaded), lots of bugs fixed, new example...etc.---------------UPDATE 11 JUNE : Added two news controls (vkTextBox, vkSysTray), fixed bugs (black controls on W2K), new properties and methods.---------------UPDATE 17 JUNE : Added one new contol (vkScrollContainer), new properties (Pattern for ListBox, 6 default styles for vkCommand and vkToggleButton and some more), fixed some bugs, new example.---------------UPDATE 19 June : Fixed a LOT of bugs + added new properties (MouseHoverIcon...) + added Unicode support + now you can use shortcuts (with '&') + performance optimizations. There are still 2 major bugs : HScroll in vkTextBox and a blank area on the bottom of a vkListBox when VScroll.Value=VScroll.Max. I hope I'll fix it in the next update ;)

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net

Other 1 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Advanced category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

There are no comments on this submission.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.